FULL-TIME PROGRAMMER (f/m/d)
At Salty Panda Studios we are primarily contractors for third-party companies and their Unreal Engine projects, such as Neon Giant (The Ascent) , Exit Plan Games (Bang-on Balls: Chronicles), Imerza (Arch-viz), Strangely Named Studios (Bears Can’t Drift), etc. Next to our clients we also work on internal Unreal Engine projects such as our own IPs and Marketplace content.
Your work here with us would include supporting our clients by implementing new features for them, debugging existing features, as well as consulting their team and programmers.
We are a small team of four people, and a dog, located in Krefeld, Germany.
If you don’t meet all the requirements for the job, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
- 1+ Year Unreal Engine C++ programming experience
- Unreal Engine Multiplayer experience
- Unreal Engine Blueprint experience
- Ability to work on your own, when needed
- Flexible and open to learn new skillsets
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- German language is preferred, but not a requirement
- Due to our office dog, you should not be allergic of, or scared of dogs
- Client communication
- Animation Blueprints in Unreal Engine
- Unreal Editor Extension Plugins in C++
- Third-Party Integrations
- UMG/Slate experience
- Mobile experience
- Jira & Atlassian experience
- VR/AR/XR experience
- Programming and architecting gameplay systems
- Interacting with clients & their team
- Collaborating with the other members in the team
- Following coding standards on a per-project basis
- Estimating the duration of a specific requested feature
- Reading and processing Game Design Documents and splitting it into smaller tasks
- Writing documentation of created features
- Flexible work hours
- Remote & On-site is possible, as well as hybrid (on-site preferred)
- 30 days of vacation per year
- Office is close to public transport
- Paid-for parking spot for your car
- Crunch is discouraged
- On-site kitchen
- On-site office dog (Golden Retriever) ?